"About the Author
Amit Kumar Dixit, One Year certificate course from Kanpur I.I.T. in Foreign
Language. Handle the medical aspirants in various Delhi Public School in India.
Handle the online project in GYAN SEVA TRUST Chandigarh. Taken satellite classes
in entire Punjab from PUNJAB EDU BOARD. Many years botany teaching experience
in Aakash Institute New Delhi. Botany teaching to medical aspirants in Career
Point Kota. Founder chemistry faculty in Pre-medical division of Bansal classes.
Author of many books in biology for NEET from international cengage publication. Another book is Kota questions bank from GRB publications. He has more than 14 years teaching experience in ALEEN Kota, Aakash institute, Bansal classes Kota, Resonance Kota, Career point Kota. For more details about this product can visit : www.kadtutorials.com
This book is enriched with problem solving tools and assessment that would serve as a one-stop solution! The Objective Chemistry for NEET is an endeavor to prepare the students for NEET (AIPMT) and other medical entrance examinations. Revision at a Glance, an exquisite feature has been incorporated to enhance the quick-learning. Enormous number of Practice Problems based on latest NEET pattern has been extensively developed from NCERT Chemistry books of Class 11. The designing of questions are strictly in accordance with the topic that aids students approaching the problems of the topic under study. "
• Downloadable Content: This type of content will be available in digital format only. Student can read this content digitally on laptop, computer, mobile or any other pdf supported devices.
• Pendrive: In this mode, we provide required content in pendrive and deliver to your address after placing order of required material on website.
• Hard Cover: In this mode, we provide printed form of required study material and deliver to your address after placing order of required material on website.
• Hard Disk : In this mode, we provide required content in hard disk and deliver to your address after placing order of required material on website.
• Video Lecture : In this mode we provide video lecture of related topics. Every lecture taken by KOTA's best faculties in HD Quality.